"May the Church be a place...where all feel welcomed, loved, forgiven, and encouraged to live according to the good life of the Gospel."
- Pope Francis
Reconciliation service 7:30PM Tuesday, March 19
TOGETHER IN MISSION 2019
PARISH GOAL: $131,000
FEBRUARY 16/17 COMMITMENT WEEKEND
This year’s theme of “Our Story is Hope” reminds us that our gifts to Together in Mission are an active demonstration of our faith and love for those in our Archdiocese who need our support. Please make a pledge with the information that was mailed to your home, a pledge card found within the parish, or online Click to donate now
MOVIE - Breakthrough
WATCH THE TRAILER...LIKE IT? Want to see it with your parish? RESERVE YOUR SEAT EMAIL us
12:10 PM--6:00 PM--7:30 PM
Saturdays: 8:00 AM
Vigil Mass: 5:30 PM
Sundays: 7:30 AM, 9:00 AM, 10:30 AM, 12PM and 5:30 PM
Eve of HOLY DAYS: 7:30 PM
HOLY DAYS: 6:30 AM , 9:00 AM, 7:30 PM
6:30 AM and 9:00 AM
During the months of June, July and August Weekday Mass will be at 6:30 a.m.
Sacrament of Reconciliation (Confession)
Saturday: 4:00 PM and 7:30 PM
Monday -Thursday: 8:30 AM- 7:30 PM
Friday: 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM
Saturday : 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Sunday: 9:00 AM - 1:30 PM
18405 Superior Street
Northridge, CA 91325
PARISH LIBRARY HOURS
Saturday 5:00 - 6:45 PM
Sunday 9:30 AM - 1:15 PM
Volunteers welcome, call Chris Kiefer
Check out our Mobile App!
We are excited to let you know that our app is available for download
in both iTunes and Google Play stores.
Easily download the app by using the following text to download codes:
Text: ourlady1 to 555888 for Apple
Text: ourlady2 to 555888 for Android
Contact Anne Wing, she will help you set up your App and show you how to receive "push notifications" directly to your phone!
- Fr. David Loftus, Pastor.
- Fr. Dan White, Associate
- Msgr. Peter Moran, Pastor Emeritus
- Fr. John Coleman, O.Carm, LCSW, Weekend Assistance
- Lee Mendel-Figueroa, Business Manager
- Mary Janus, Coordinator of Liturgy
- Anne Wing, Pastoral Assistant
- Sister Sharon Richards, SDSH, Adult Faith Formation
- Sister Frances Kennedy, Religious Education (Grades 1-8) and Pre-Primary
- Sage Hubacek, Youth Minister/Confirmation
- Erin Alexander, Bookeeper
- Kym Reveche, Parish Secretary
- Dianne Walker, Parish Secretary