UPDATE OCTOBER 24, 2020 5:00PM
In this letter, Fr. David invites input on planning for mass schedules going forward in this COVID-time, shares a brief update on Msgr. Peter's ongoing recovery, and offers gratitude for recent activities in our parish community.
UPDATE OCTOBER 17, 2020 7:45PM
|UPDATE JULY 8, 2020 5:30PM Read here
UPDATE JULY 3, 2020 4:00 PM Read here
UPDATE JUNE 27, 2020 6:00 Read here
UPDATE JUNE 20, 2020 7:30 PM Read here
UPDATE JUNE 17, 2020 7:15 PM Read here
UPDATE JUNE 14, 2020 4:00 PM Read here
UPDATE JUNE 10, 2020 7:30 PM Read here
UPDATE JUNE 6, 2020 5:45 PM Read here
UPDATE MAY 30, 2020 4:00 PM Read here.
UPDATE MAY 27, 2020 Read here
UPDATE MAY 23, 2020 4:30 P.M. Read here
UPDATE (MAY 16, 2020) 8:00 P.M. Read here
UPDATE (MAY 10, 2020) 9:30 AM Read here
UPDATE (MAY 2, 2020) 7:05 PM Read here
|UPDATE (APRIL 18, 2020) 11:15 AM Read here
UPDATE (APRIL 12, 2020) 11:00 A.M. Read here
UPDATE (APRIL 6, 2020) 6:05 P.M. Read here
UPDATE (APRIL 2, 2020) 9:15 A.M. Read here
UPDATE (MARCH 31, 2020) 8:15 P.M. Read here
UPDATE (MARCH 28, 2020) 1:00 P.M. Read here
NEW! Families First Coronavirus Response Act: Employer Paid Leave Requirements
UPDATE (MARCH 24, 2020) 4:18 P.M. Read letter here
UPDATE (MARCH 24, 2020) 7:44 A.M. Read letter here
UPDATE (MARCH 21, 2020) 3:25 P.M. Read letter here
UPDATE (MARCH 17, 2020) 2:02 P.M. Read letter here
UPDATE (March 16, 2020) 5:20 P.M. Read here.
UPDATE (March 13, 2020) 5:44 p.m. Read here
UPDATE (March 13, 2020) 2:52 p.m. Read here.
UPDATE (March 12,2020)
Mindful of the challenges this public health concern presents, we are committed to working with medical professionals, administrative personnel, and local and national resources. To this end we are endeavoring to maintain a highly responsive yet carefully measured stance in our approach.
While the unfolding developments are highly fluid, as of the writing of this email we continue to maintain our standard operations.
There are some basic things that we can all do to protect ourselves and to minimize communal spread of infectious diseases such as colds, flu and the novel coronavirus.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom; before eating; and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Limit close contact, like kissing and sharing cups or utensils, with people who are sick.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash. If you do not have a tissue, use your sleeve (not your hands).
- Get a flu immunization if you have not done so this season.
- Los Angeles County Department of Public Health http://publichealth.lacounty.gov/media/Coronavirus/
- The California Department of Public Health https://www.cdph.ca.gov/Programs/CID/DCDC/Pages/Immunization/ncov2019.aspx
- The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html
- World Health Organization https://www.who.int/health-topics/coronavirus
In addition, LA County residents can also call 2-1-1 with related concerns.
Article "A Faith Response to the Coronavirus
Links to the Los Angeles Archdiocese https://lacatholics.org/emergency/
RESOURCES YOU MAY FIND HELPFUL
Note: Not responsible for the content, claims or representations of the listed sites
Note: Not responsible for the content, claims or representations of the listed sites.
Announcing “Lourdes Neighbors”
The purpose of “Lourdes Neighbors” is to connect vulnerable and “at-risk” parishioners who are in situations
preventing them from being able to go out and take care of ordinary but necessary personal business such
as grocery-shopping, prescription collection, etc., with volunteers who are willing to assist in these
circumstances.. If you - or someone you know - are in the “at risk” or “vulnerable” category (65+ and/or with
underlying health conditions), and need some help in taking care of an errand, please call or text the
coordinator, Dale, at (818) 639-1491.
If you’d like to volunteer to participate as a Neighbor helping a neighbor in this way, please email